Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cli

Client Review:

I own a modest home remodeling company, and lately we have been having trouble with some of our clients paying their bill. I tried the best I could to collect on my own, but I just didn’t have the time or resources needed. I decided to send the accounts to a collection agency, hoping they could get at least something out of them.

We tried several collection agencies before finding Rumson, Bolling, & Associates. Many of the other agencies were unsuccessful at collecting any amount, and often gave us excuses before ignoring our calls altogether. The people at Rumson, Bolling & Associates were polite and answered my questions, and actually went out of their way to make sure I understood the entire process. They were also able to collect on many of my past due accounts, increasing my cash flow. The whole experience was enjoyable, and I will definitely be using them in the future. I recommend Rumson, Bolling & Associates to any business looking to use a collection agency.

Rumson, Bolling & Associates