Friday, June 12, 2009

Customer Review, First of Many

Rumson, Bolling & Associates has begin collecting customers reviews and are urging all of our previous clients to please send us reviews. Our staff strives to be the best, and We want everyone to know our high quality of work.



"I have been using Rumson, Bolling & Associates for quite some time now. My business expertise deals with importing, exporting, shipping, and packing goods. My customers invoices can range from a rather low amount to an extremely high amount. Due to the nature of my business some companies may only need a massive packing/shipping job once, so it’s a common trend, they just try and skip the bill. R.B.A. has always been extremely “go getting” on my accounts, they have found even the most impossible people to find, and have collected on them. Their staff is always there if I have a question or concern regarding a particular case and they always keep me updated on what is going on with my money. They have their own team of lawyers so I personally never have to do deal with taking anyone to court. Within the past 8 years, twice I have had to sue companies that did not want to pay me money owed, those were extremely long, costly and daunting ordeals, the guys at Rumson, Bolling however make law suits simple and hassle free. When it comes to collection companies, these guys are the best, they attack debtors credit scores, they collect on my debtors, and do it with a willingness I have never seen. Other collection companies do not collect at such high recovery rates as R.B.A. does. All in all I would rate my experience with Rumson, Bolling & Associates a 10 out of 10. One of the better business decisions I have made within the past couple years. "